Wig Reviews: What You Should Know About Lace Front WigsLloyd White
Majority of the individuals that pay close attention to their hair are very much grateful for the existence of lace front wigs in the market. This is because of the fact that this line of products provide some form of remedy for those individuals that have their hair already falling out and to those that desire to have their hair looking as perfect as that of models, celebrities and musicians. There are many wig reviews to be consulted on the internet. They will provide you with sufficient information on stretch wigs, full wigs, and French wigs. Most times, you will find that these wigs are composed of Indian Remy hair or Asian Remy hair. Owing to the fact that they are fashioned from these materials, they tend to have that natural look compared with all other wigs in the market.
On the other hands, the individuals that are suffering from alopecia or perhaps chemotherapy tend to find lace wigs very beneficial. This class of individuals loves this type of wig over the other competitions in the market because of the natural look that it offers, thus concealing their true hair condition. Celebrities do enjoy using this type of wig. Celebrities are very much trendy and without doubt fashionable; they desire to change their look and that can be achieved using this type of wig. It is important you are aware of the fact that lace front wigs are handmade, and this is one of the reasons that they are very much expensive in the market.
Fundamentally, there are various types of measurements that are taken for a custom design of a lace front wig. These are the front to nape, head circumference, ear to ear across the forehead, temple to temple across the back of the head, ear to ear over the top of your head and nape of the neck measurements.
- The circumference of the head is measured by having a tape placed flat on the hairline and having it wrapped around the hair. The tape is placed right behind the ears and it rests on the nape of the neck in order to get the right measurement. Continuous practice shows that the head circumference measures around 21”-22”
- In order to measure form the front to the nape of the neck, the head should be held downwards and the tape ½” in front of the hairline. Pass it right over the crown of the head until it reaches the nape of the neck. Continuous practice reveal that the measurement from the front to the nape is about 13”-14”
- To get the measurement of the ear to ear across the forehead while you are custom designing a lace front wig, it is recommended that you place a tape right in front of the hairline close to the ears. The tape should pass across the forehead until it reaches a small point in the other area of the head. The measurement is seen to be around 11”-12”, most especially for women.
- When measuring the ear-to-ear over the top of the head, the tape should be placed right above the ears and pass it over the head until it gets to a position on the other side of the head. In this instance, the measured has been seen continuously to be around 13”
- The final measurement to be made for a lace front wig is the measurement taken from the temple to temple. The tape should be placed on the temple, right at the hairline. Have the tape passed over the back of the head until it gets to a similar position on the other side of the head.